Thursday, November 15, 2007

#18 Web based applications

I had a frustrating time with this one went into Zoho writer and pottered with a template for a price list I had made for my own day spa but could not edit it in anyway. I was working from Internet explorer then I tried from Mozilla firefox and managed to produce a document and then my computer froze. I liked the Think Free desktop and its compatability because it worked like Microsoft Office and therefore I knew a little about it and did not need to start from scratch. It is wonderful to be able to create edit and access files from anywhere over the website its all about COLLABORATION. I am determined to create something and publish it. Finally I have managed a post from zoho it is a bit big but never the less I've done it.

No comments: