Friday, November 30, 2007

#23 The End

Whilst I am happy to have concluded this exercise in lifelong learning I am extremely pleased that I have learned so much. I enjoyed playing with Flickr and loved revisiting the audio books, along with YouTube and blogging. I think each and every exercise was in itself an enjoyable experience. I have recognised that learning occurs in a wide variety of contexts and our shift to an information society and changes in the workplace means my learning has to be enhanced throughout my working life. I would like to think that I am an active learner and certainly have used different learning strategies throughout these weeks.I would like to thank my work colleagues who assisted me on several occasions.
I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to become a passenger and partake in this wonderful concept.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.