Monday, November 19, 2007

#19 Web 2.0 awards


So many awards to choose from I eventually selected last.fm It has loads of things to do if you are interested in music. I found the Concerts near you interesting because I could see who was playing around melbourne in November, it even told you how many had booked to attend the concerts so far. The top videos was great to know and hyped tracks allowed you to listen to 30 seconds of that track for free if you signed up. I put in Rob Thomas for my favourite artist and the site told me if I liked him then I might like other people and it recommended some which was great. Iit also presents you with music it thinks you will enjoy and lets you look at what others are listening to. If you are an aspiring artist it will play your music to fans who may like it again for free if you sign up as an artist. Isnt TECHNOLOGY a wonderful thing. Lets welcome it with open arms.

1 comment:

stat30fbliss said...

Although I dont totally agree with the web 2.0 award craze, I do agree that last.fm is a great website, with tons to offer in an interactive presentation. Keep up the good work.